We offer a number of in-house accounting and bookkeeping services, leaving you to focus on what you do best; managing and building your business.
Our qualified consultants will partner with you to provide expert financial and tax consulting and advisory services that will help you make better business decisions.
We deliver best practice solutions to make sure your company or close corporation complies with all legislative requirements and statutory details.
Welcome to PRN Advisory and Tax Services
PRN Advisory and Tax Services (Pty) Ltd is a well-established firm of chartered accountants and registered auditors based in Kempton Park, Johannesburg. We pride ourselves in our personalised approach to delivering specialised accounting, auditing, consulting and tax services for small to medium-sized businesses providing the highest level of integrity and professional advice to ensure our clients’ financial wellbeing.
Important dates Tax year 2020
- Taxpayers who file online: 1 September 2020 to 16 November 2020
- Taxpayers who cannot file electronically can do so at a SARS branch by appointment: 1 September 2020 to 22 October 2020
- Provisional taxpayers who file electronically: 1 September 2020 to 31 January 2021
For vendors (Vat)
- Manual – submission of VAT 201 and payment must be done by 25th of the month following the closure of the VAT cycle period
- Electronic (eFiling) – submission and payment by last business day in the month following the closure of the VAT cycle period
For employers (PAYE)
- Monthly, the EMP201 must be submitted monthly by 7th of the following month or the Friday before that day if the 7th falls on a weekend or public holiday
- Interim IRP5 reconciliation EMP501 must be submitted in the period 1 September 2020 to 31 October 2020
- Annual IRP5 reconciliation EMP501 must be submitted in the period 1 April 2021 to 31 May 2021
- Companies, Closed Corporations and Body Corporates are required to submit a Return of income ITR14 within 12 months of their financial year-end
- Provisional tax return – The filing and payment of provisional tax is 6 months after year-end (1st period) and at financial year-end (2nd period) and six months after year-end (3rd period)